Renewable Energy Solutions
French Development Enterprises, LLC specializes in building Precast or Pre-stress Concrete Powerhouse Systems. Building powerhouses utilizing modular pre-stress or precast systems provide engineering and construction companies with a number of benefits such as: cost, project duration reduced by 3/4, labor force reduction, risk reduction and faster ROI for developers. All of the above benefits will have your hydroelectric facility online in almost half the time.
The French Development Enterprises has multiple hydroelectric powerhouse systems that can be scaled with pre-stress concrete modules or precast modules that will be determined by your turbine equipment and size of project.
As your project site is being prepared, your module precast civil structure will be built off-site at our manufacturing facility. This will allow for simultaneous production of the precast modules which will result in a shorter project time.
French Development Enterprises LLC has agreements with industry leading precast and pre-stress concrete manufacturers throughout North America which gives us the ability to manufacture and deliver a quality product.
All French Dam Systems will be attached to the river bed using our Patented working platform system with rock bolt linkage to the existing river bed conditions. This working platform will then accept the pre-stress and precast modules using bolt linkage, molded key way locking joints as well as state-of-the-art expandable water stop products.
An Innovative Solution for Large Scale Civil Structures for Powerhouse Facilities (30 MW – 300 MW)
Modular Precast Powerhouse Construction, Reduces Cost, Time & Risk
Modular Precast Powerhouse Benefits
- Complete modular solution
- Comparable to most industry hydrocomponets
- Scalable technology
- Total price package
- Most electronic components pre-installed and tested off site
- Reduced time of installation
- Reduced cost of installation
- Up to 100 year lifespan on the structure
- Minimized on-site risk
- Multiple architectural designs & exterior finishes to chose from
- Designed architecturally to fit the surrounding environment
- Custom made utilizing standard precast elements or structures
- Scalable to equipment requirements
- Easy access to equipment maintenance and replacement